Ensuring that Alexa is aware of the right time really goes a good distance in receiving an correct wider expertise.
That is normally taken care of throughout setup, however, in the event you transfer or take your machine someplace, chances are you’ll wish to do all of this your self.
How do you manually change the time within the Alexa app, then? Nicely, that is what we’ll be explaining on this information.
This works for no matter Echo machine you will have in your community, from the Echo Dot to the Echo Studio.
1. Faucet ‘Extra’ within the backside bar.
2. Faucet ‘Settings’.
3. Select ‘Machine Settings’.
4. Select your Echo machine.
5. Underneath ‘Basic’, faucet ‘Time Zone’.
6. Select your ‘Nation’ and ‘Time Zone’.
Congratulations, you have modified the time zone on an Echo good speaker and made it even simpler to make use of. You are form of like a time traveler, however, you understand, with out the time machine.
change the time on an Amazon Echo show
There may be one other technique to change the timezone on an Echo with a show, like a Present or a Spot, because of that useful touchscreen. This is the way you do it.
1. Swipe down from the highest.
2. Faucet the ‘Settings’ cog.
3. Scroll down and select ‘Machine Choices’.
4. Faucet ‘Date & Time’.
5. Click on ‘Time Zone’ and select yours.